IF You are AMBITUOUS, INNOVATIVE, PASSIONATE..
We Want to Hear from YOU
What makes us different? We listen to your ideas, ask you to contribute and let you take ownership of showing off your best assets. This is your opportunity to come alive in an entrepreneurial environment while excelling in a high-performing team atmosphere exemplifying the diversity of your skills in office management and social media branding. Daniels Communications is an innovative, dynamic professional development company that is disrupting the Learning space in the Caribbean. We are calculated risk-takers that clearly understand our industry as Leadership Development, Executive Coaching and Cross-Cultural Communication experts. We are selective about our clients and our team members ensuring that our alliances enable us to give our very best, while making an impact! We want you to take what we do well, add your expertise and help us find ways to do things even better! We reward results, affirm loyalty, and are vested in development of our team members. Come, be a part of the momentum. Help us to make a difference in the lives of people we serve.
We are looking for an outstanding Program Coordinator to undertake the variety of program management and administrative tasks. You will play a critical role of connecting our brand with the external world of business, our clients and program participants. As the Program Coordinator, you will use your intrapreneurial spirit, keen organizational skills and ability to work independently to own the design, scheduling and implementation of company operated professional development and entrepreneurship programs.
To excel in this position, you must be immensely creative, a proficient planner who is detail-oriented, loves to take initiative to make things happen while possessing the ability to balance a sense of independence with collaborative team engagement. The goal will be to facilitate the successful management of programs according to the organization’s standards that yields strong content accolades, program participation and visibility. Must enjoy a dynamic, fun work environment that can be fast-paced during peak periods.
- Conduct planning and coordination of all programs and supporting activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices, submitting suggestions as deemed necessary
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Oversee marketing of programs to achieve good program accolades, participation and high visibility
- Help build positive relations within the team, key stakeholders and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing/screens, presentations etc.)
- Prepare program and project plans, organize vendors, speakers, contractors, order material and other needs
- Keep updated records, create reports or proposals, pitch ideas and execute on approved plans
- Support growth and program development
- Any other duties of a similar level and nature as may be required by the business.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business codes of ethics
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position demonstrating key skills
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams demonstrating strong cultural competency
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- High professional ethics, customer service, leadership and work value
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Ability to perform when working virtually or independently
- Highly comfortable engaging and working with people
- Ability to travel throughout Jamaica
- Present a positive, professional image of the
- Associates in business administration, human resources, training or relevant field; BS or BA preferred
You are the glue that keeps the engine of our organization running through excellent management of our company’s daily business, executive leadership tasks and coordination of information and workflow between team members. and while connecting our brand with the external world of business, clients and prospects. As the Office Assistant/Business Coordinator, you will run the daily operation of the business to include communication with team members, clients and those posing business inquiries. Take responsibility to schedule meetings, coordinate travel itineraries, process invoices and expense reports while using your creative side to assist in meeting business objectives, social media/marketing activity and general professional development activities.
From filing paperwork to creating workshop schedules; to planning strategic meetings and directing our telephone traffic, the administrative side of the business is exciting! You are the first face of the company to engage clients, assess needs, provide input on projects, manage accounts receivables and payables and help keep all things in balance. Also. critical to your role is being a “thinking partner” to the business in the development, execution and evaluation of goals, objectives and client projects. You must be excellent multi-tasking, collaborating with others and contributing to maintaining a positive, professional workplace climate.
• Manage the daily activities of Daniels Communications business to include office opening and closing • Provide support for the company’s facilitation and business development activities
• Manage and maintains company appointments, events, and training schedules to include planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Provide excellent customer service in-person,. electronically and other ways with clients and guest.
• Maintain customer confidence and protect company operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepare reports, databases; provide support on projects and proposals by collecting, analyzing and composing information .• Research, read and route correspondences, documents and other important information to team members.
• Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies and making recommendations for stock maintenance and improvement.
• Ensure good operation of all equipment, conduct preventive maintenance; troubleshoot malfunctions; ensure proper and timely servicing of equipment.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge through professional workshop attendance; monthly review of professional publications; participation in personal organizations and networks.
• Must be professional, congenial and energetic
• Strong business acumen and customer service skills.
• Excellent writing, researching, and time management skills • Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team members • Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage challenging situations professionals • Time management and strong organizational skills are critical to this role • Outstanding verbal and written communications • Proficient with Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
• Must be flexible and able to manage changing needs and priorities.
• May be required to work outside normal business hours in alignment with company programs
• Minimum of five years’ work experience. College degree preferred • Some travel required
Leverage your skills and experience to enhance the competencies and performance of professional learners by conducting focused learning needs assessments and program delivery for specified targeted adult populations. You will collaborate to design and develop Learning programs and manage professional development courses and workshops.
Deliver group and individual instruction, professional development courses covering a range of leadership, management and operational areas
Identify Learning needs by evaluating strengths and areas of opportunity
Translate requirements into Learning courses for delivery
Assist to develop training content to ensure learning goals are met and learning effectiveness achieved.
Prepare training outlines and determine Coaching and instructional methods for individual as well as groups for online courses, workshops, programs meetings and conferences
Create innovative materials for learning workbooks, handouts, multimedia visual aids, and virtual learning
Coordinate and/or perform administrative functions required to deliver and document learning programs.
Evaluate effectiveness of professional development courses, programs and workshops
Provide constructive feedback and recommendations for content and delivery improvements
Update and manage library of Learning courses and related materials
Oversee the online learning and special/signature development programs
Continuously research to stay abreast and elevate individual knowledge of industry trends and tools
Lead and instruct team members, interns, and/or volunteers on performing related work, when necessary; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate and needed.
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Proven experience in Human Resources and/or Learning and Development
• Knowledge of HR practices and/or L&D models, learning principles, tools and techniques
• Adequate knowledge of learning management software
• Familiarity with talent management and business practices
• Ability to conduct professional learning sessions and business meetings
• Strong decision making, innovative thinking and courageous risk-taking
• Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Degree in Education, Communications, Learning, HR or related field
• Excellent time management skills, mandatory
• Minimum two (2) years professional work experience. College degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Outstanding emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work constructively with diverse demographic groups.
• Astute ability to assertively communicate learning objectives and translate into performance outcomes.
• Love of teaching and facilitating.
• Exceptional organizing and coordinating skills.
• Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate professional development programs, major plus.
• Ability to utilize search engines and other business resources to gather relevant information to leverage for business goals, objective.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
• Fast-paced, fun and engaging
• Phenomenal opportunities for growth, development and travel
• Physical ability to lift and carry 20 pounds
• Monday through Friday work week. Periodic weekends with advance notification.
• Work is performed in standard office environment, conference centers, and other related environments
This is your opportunity to come alive in an entrepreneurial environment and create synergy by working in a high-performing team atmosphere. Daniels Communications is an innovative, dynamic professional development company that is disrupting the Learning space in the Caribbean. We are calculated risk-takers that clearly understand our industry operating in the Leadership Development, Executive Coaching and Cross-Cultural Communications marketplace. We are selective about our clients and our team members to ensure that our alliances enable us to give our very best. We want you to take what we do well, add your expertise and tell us how to do things even better! Express your creativity, consult and lead projects and make a difference in lives of people who work and lead major corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
If you understand how to sell value to a diverse customer base, we want you on our team
SPONSORSHIP SALES GURU
If you have a dynamic personality, connect well with people, and love developing creative ideas that make an impression, we want to know you. Why? Because you come alive in an entrepreneurial environment and thirst for the synergy created when working in a high-performing team atmosphere. Daniels Communications is an innovative, dynamic professional development company that is disrupting the Learning space in the Caribbean. We are calculated risk-takers that clearly understand our industry, are selective about our clients and our team to ensure that our alliances enable us to give our very best. We want you to take what we do well, add your expertise and tell us how to do it even better with outside-the-box marketing solutions that extend our value proposition and exceed our client expectations. Express your creativity, consult on projects and design strategic marketing campaigns and business sponsorships for our signature Professional and Leader Development initiatives.
• Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales process, including an understanding of the value proposition and value based selling
• Build strong relationships with existing clients and prospects to close sponsorship sales, position our brand and create new opportunities
• Cultivate and manage a pipeline of prospects in order to grow the sponsorship client base and ensure goal attainment
• Sell Sponsorships to support our Professional and Leader Development initiatives, National and International Events
• Manage client accounts to ensure clients receive promised deliverables and work to exceed client expectations
• Renew and solidify relationships to grow sponsorship business and overall marketing investment
• 2-5+ years sales experience, including cold calling and expertise in conquest lead generation
• Ability to consistently cultivate lead, fill pipeline and drive revenue opportunities
• Proven track record of success in marketing/sales with stellar account management
• Degree or certification in Business, Marketing and/or Sales preferred
• Entrepreneurial, strong initiative; self-motivated and driven to succeed
• Believe that “No” is a setup for a “Yes”
• Immensely positive thinker and doer
• Lover of the details, meticulous at follow up and follow through
• Possess solid closing techniques and ability to up sell
• Have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Be flexible and enjoy working with people
• Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities a must
• Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to utilize search engines and other business resources to gather relevant information to leverage for business goals, objective.