In today’s globally competitive and technologically advanced environment, a company’s greatest source for competitive advantage and business continuity is its unwavering investment in talent acquisition and leadership/management development. It is generally known and accepted that recruitment is time consuming and requires specialized skills to yield the best job-person fit. That’s where Daniels Communications comes in.
As Recruitment and Talent Development Specialists, we leverage digital technologies and cognitive tools in sourcing, identifying and matching your talent requirements with the most suitable candidates. By extension, we also design value added business support solutions that will exceed your company’s expectations. (can this be broken into two sentences?).
Why choose Daniels Communications? What’s in it for you?
Through our exceptional relationship management networks, and our over50 years combined professional experience in talent acquisition and professional development, our team is committed to establishing and maintaining quality
- We are proficient Leadership Recruitment Experts who spearhead the recruitment process focusing on Senior/ Critical and hard to fill roles, from conception to completion (refer to the Recruitment Flowchart below). All referred candidates are pre-screened and complete a performance assessment.
- We guarantee client and candidate confidentiality throughout the process
- We provide value added Post-Recruitment support services including; but not limited to, pre-boarding and onboarding support, talent/leadership development, coaching, cultural competency, and employer branding.
- We customize solutions to meet the intricate needs of your business and industry demands.
- Our suite of services involves a comprehensive, accurate job-fit assessment to support the recruitment decision-making (demos available, conditions apply)
- We maintain and update our Professional Database for various job types/functions
Executive Recruitment Services
The Right Candidate Search process includes the following steps:
- The consultant will meet with the client to learn about his company and its culture, as well as details of the type of candidate desired.
- The consultant will target candidates who are successful and have a history of career stability from industries identified as suitable by the client.
- Through this research, a "long list" of candidates who are possibly suitable and interested is collected.
- Screened candidates are personally interviewed by the consultant to determine suitability and interest.
- Several qualified candidates are submitted to the client for interviews along with detailed interview notes of the candidate’s background.
- Client conducts their own interviews and identifies suitable candidates.
- The consultant conducts background and employment references checks.
- The consultant advises on a job offer and mediates acceptance by the candidate.
- Afterward, the consultant will stay in touch with the candidate to ensure a smooth transition.